1. you can save a shit load of cash if you buy your produce at JONS market..really great produce cheap.
1. beet juice is really concentrated, never drink it solo..dilute it with other juice or water.
2. you can juice kale in your juicer, but you have to ball it up and compress it and push it through slowly.
3. collard greens and kale are nutritionally identical…
4. those ‘green bags’ you see advertised on tv really work to preserve your produce..put the produce in them DRY and they will save you a lot of money in spoiled produce.
i have found similar bags at the dollar store and the 99c only store.